What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user's terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
This website is using cookies that allow users to use and navigate through it, guarantee access to certain services, and improve the functional configuration of the website.
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: which are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data during a specific period of time.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: used to allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the web page or platform as well as for the preparation of navigation profiles in order to make technical improvements in operation and service .
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
How to manage the configuration of cookies?
In this section a brief presentation of how to consult and carry out the configuration of the cookie system in relation to the most common or most used browsers is carried out.
In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically verify the existence of them, their duration or the elimination system. In this sense, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (10.11)
- Internet Explorer (9)
- Internet Explorer (7.8)
- Internet Explorer (6)
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his equipment by modifying the configuration of his browser according to the instructions indicated therein. For information purposes it is indicated that usually the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or solve the doubts to be generated in this respect.
It is important to bear in mind that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.